Festival General Rules:
- All participants are requested to strictly follow the rules of the venue at all time.
- Only Dance Shoes or soft sole sneakers are allowed at the venue during Workshop & Socials.
- Once purchased the Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, however you may transfer it to someone else with the approval from the organizer.
- All participants always MUST wear the festival wrist band during the workshops and parties, failing which organizers/security may dis-allow you to enter the festival venue.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries which are not in the best interests of the Festival.
- Strictly NO DRUGS or Outside Alcoholic Liquor is allowed at the Festival Venue (Beer & Wine will be available for sale), if found pass will be revoked immediately and the participant will be handed over to the concerned legal authorities.
- NO SMOKING inside the Festival Venue. Dedicated smoking areas will be allocated outside the main door.
- Strictly No Food or Beverages allowed on the dance floor.
- Please take care of your belongings at all time and never leave your valuables unattended, ALFA management is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property.
- All ALFA Artists promoted are 100% confirmed and are in full legal terms with the organization, however in the event of any last minute cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances such as VISA, Health related issues of the Artist etc. No refund will be processed (Except for BootCamps).
Any further inquiry please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org